In the capital city with millions of things to see and do, there is only one place where your group can meet all 45 U.S. presidents, the world's most fascinating celebrities, influential world leaders, historical figures, and sports icons. Walk the red carpet with Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, shake it with Beyoncé and Taylor Swift, and explore the nation’s history with George Washington and Barack Obama.
Articles in this section
- What is inside Madame Tussauds Washington DC.?
- How long does it take to go around Madame Tussauds?
- Is Madame Tussauds suitable for children?
- What items cannot be taken into Madame Tussauds?
- Is there a dress code for visiting Madame Tussauds?
- When is the quietest time to visit?
- What is your policy regarding inclement weather?