Yes, Madame Tussauds is accessible to guests with disabilities. Our trained staff will ensure that guests who require assistance are transported safely from floor to floor within our building by means of an elevator designated for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- Is Madame Tussauds ADA accessible?
- Can I bring a guide dog, eye or hearing dog into Madame Tussauds Washington DC.?
- Is Madame Tussauds Washington DC. accessible to guests with disabilities?
- What disabled access is there within Madame Tussauds Washington DC.?
- Do I have to queue?
- Do you have accessible toilets at Madame Tussauds Washington DC?