No, eating and drinking are not permitted at Madame Tussauds. All guests will be asked to finish any food or beverages before entering the attraction. Concessions (i.e. soda pop, candy, water, juice, etc.) are sold in the attraction.
Articles in this section
- Can I take food or drink into Madame Tussauds Washington DC.?
- Do you have toilets/restrooms?
- Where can I buy food and drink in Madame Tussauds?
- Do you have baby-changing facilities?
- Can I pay by check?
- Do you have lockers?
- Is there anywhere for me to leave my valuables?
- Are there security checks in place?
- Do you have a lunch facility?
- Can I access Wi-Fi within Madame Tussauds Washington DC.?