No need to book, just turn up and head to the pre-booked tickets entrance on the day of your visit.
Articles in this section
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder. Do I need to book?
- I'm an Annual Pass Holder and I'm bringing a non-pass holder. Do they need to buy a ticket?
- Are there any restriction dates for using my Merlin Annual Pass at Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.?
- Where do I gain entry with my Merlin Annual Pass?
- Do I get any perks when visiting Madame Tussauds Washington D.C.?
- Do I need to book a time slot with my Merlin Annual Pass?